Folks are always asking, “what accessories do I need?”
Of course, everyone is different, but these are my favourite accessories - the ones I use most often:
- Fat Daddio cheesecake pans - also good for lasagna, meatloaf, cakes and breakfast casserole.
3-quart IP - 6” pan
6-quart IP - 7” pan
8-quart IP - 8” or 8.5” pan
- 6-cup bundt pan for cakes, bread pudding, banana bread and even meatloaf.
- 7-pocket silicone egg bite mold. Great for everything from egg bites to muffins and mini meatloaves.
- steamer basket for vegetables, shrimp and more.
- silicone sling/trivet with long handles - makes removing pans SO much easier.
- Extra silicone rings - handy to have one for savoury and one for sweet things
Kitchen gadgets I would NOT be without:
- immersion blender
- kitchen scale
- mandolin slicer (even though I sliced the tip of my right index finger off with it in a moment of careless stupidity. Still one of my favourites.)
- instant-read thermometer